Do You Qualify?
Be permanently employed for at least 3 months
Be self employed for at least 6 months
Be paid MONTHLY
Be between the ages of 18 and 65
Have a valid South African ID
Be a permanent resident
Have a bank account into which salaries are being deposited via EFT only.
THE AMOUNT YOU QUALIFY FOR
The minimum amount is R300 with a maximum amount of up to R150 000 Blacklisted individuals can apply for amounts of up to a maximum of R100 000 Up to R15000 for Micro Loans for emergency purposes Customers affordability and income will determine the amount they qualify for
IF YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR A LOAN
1. A clear copy of your valid South African ID.
2. One month’s most recent pay slip.
3. Three full months bank statements of account holder into which monthly salaries are being deposited via EFT. The statements MUST be bank stamped.
4. Self employed must submit 6 full months bank statements and also provide a letter of monthly income from their accountant.
Debt counselling is a formal and closely managed debt solution which was introduced by the National Credit Act in 2007.
-ALL the required fields (*) when applying on-line MUST be completed..
-ALL copies of required documents MUST be clear and legible.
-ALL application forms MUST be completed online and accurately, ex Gross Salary must be completed in full ex 10000 and not 10”.
-Any missing information or the absence of all the required documents will lead to DELAYS or even the DECLINE of the application
How much do you need?
You could get up to R150 000!*
Let us aim to make your loan process as painless and effortless as possible
Blacklisted clients are also welcome to apply. Based on scoring and profile you might be approved for a consolidation-, micro- or personal loans.
Affordable Loans 4 All is a dedicated loan facilitator company who brings you the following financial services:
• Consolidation, Micro or Personal Loans
• Debt Counseling
• Legal Solutions