Do You Qualify?
Allow us to help you to improve your financial situation!
Customers who apply for either a personal loan, micro loan or consolidation loan must:
- Be permanently employed for at least 3 months
- Be self employed for at least 6 months
- Be paid MONTHLY
- Be between the ages of 18 and 65
- Have a valid South African ID
- Be a permanent resident
- Have a bank account into which salaries are being deposited via EFT only.
THE AMOUNT YOU QUALIFY FOR
The minimum amount is R300 with a maximum amount of up to R150 000
Blacklisted individuals can apply for amounts of up to a maximum of R100 000
Up to R15000 for Micro Loans for emergency purposes
Customers affordability and income will determine the amount they qualify for
The minimum re-payment term is 1 month and maximum term is 60 months.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR A LOAN
We will need:
- A clear copy of your valid South African ID.
- One month’s most recent pay slip.
- Three full months bank statements of account holder into which monthly salaries are being deposited via EFT. The statements MUST be bank stamped.
- Self employed must submit 6 full months bank statements and also provide a letter of monthly income from their accountant.
Blacklisted clients MAY apply for a loan
Pensioners MAY also apply for a loan.
Customers who are under administration or debt counseling WILL NOT qualify
Customers who are sequestrated WILL NOT qualify
Customers who are Self Employed MAY apply
Customers who are employed on a contract basis WILL NOT qualify, UNLESS your contract extends to a
MINIMUM OF 2 MONTHS past the last repayment date
i.e. if your repayments are over 6 months, your contract must be valid for a minimum of 8 months upon application
- ALL application forms MUST be completed online and accurately, ex Gross Salary must be completed in full ex 10000 and not 10”.
- ALL the required fields (*) when applying on-line MUST be completed.
- ALL copies of required documents MUST be clear and legible.
- Any missing information or the absence of all the required documents will lead to DELAYS or even the DECLINE of the application
086 674 4172